Saturday, 2 December 2017

Whole Day


Where were you the whole long day?
No message in messenger,
No message in whatsapp,
Not even a single phone call,
Not concerned to inform me through mail,
Just killed my whole day,
Through out the day I checked my posts,
Surfed in net, just to get a clue of your missing tale,
Worried and anxious about your whereabouts,
Sincerely praying for your goodness in my silent bouts,
I started asking all the questions in one flow,
She smiled and whispered ,Is it?
I was busy the whole day,
I am sorry for your sorry state,
My anger bubbles vanished in thin air,
I
forgot my day long affair.

1 comment:

  1. Nice write,enjoyed. Respected poetess you must care to write first in blog to protect copyright of your work. Your works are so unique and valuable that they need copyright protection.

    ReplyDelete