Monday, 6 November 2017

YOU WILL BE WITH ME

YOU WILL BE WITH ME
Underneath the crimson Moon,
I stand unperturbed, lost in your tune,
The air whistles and gently strokes my fiery mood,
Thousand of thoughts playing unwaveringly,
Inside me, I feel the vacuum, I feel the fire,
In deep inside me ,you reside there,
I saw your silhouette in every empty space,
Behind my shadow ,I see your footsteps,
Your giggles I hear from the river’s meandering sway,
Seconds pinch, minutes pierce ,hours hurts, days curse,
That how I move with out you,
Dusk is conscious of dawn
dawn too waits for new morn,
The inferno for you is still there,
In each of dream of mine ,you are there,
will always remain in me till my pyre.

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy to see you posting first on blog.Your writings will always be copyright protected this way.That is why I advised you to create blog and you get inspired by my blog writing. Continue this even after I go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really interesting blog posts on here! Glad I found it! I’m following you…Check out my blog if you get a chance! For more information legal empire for sale

    ReplyDelete