Sunday, 26 November 2017

Wish I could

Wish I could…
Wish I could check my beats,
Wish I could measure the depth of the sea,
Wish I could restrict my hips,
Wish I could control myself from climbing the cliff,
Wish I could evaluate the blue tides,
Wish I could tell my breath that I have to walk without the fragrance of its site,
Wish I could instruct my heart that now you have departed from my path,
Wish I could tell the stars that I am one among them, wide awake through out the night,
Wish I could tell the Sun to send some soothing ray in this winter day,
Wish I could stop dreaming roses and its pricks,
Wish I could dive very deep into the chilled water, to get solace from the summer heat,
Wish I could fly above and above ,never to return here any more,
Wish I could stop listening the whisper of my thump,
Wish I could really overcome all these…..

2 comments:

  1. Nicely written, repeatations of words can be avoided, it makes the poem lengthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely written, repeatations of words can be avoided, it makes the poem lengthy.

    ReplyDelete