Thursday, 2 November 2017

Do you know


Do you know?



You know dear  ,how I  traveled those miles?

Thinking of you and listening to music ,

And imagining you by my side,

Hours of long drive seemed so light,

I feel neither exhausted  nor my limbs ached for a while,

When I  saw you waiting for me in the dais,

As soon as our eyes met ,my  energy  ascends heights,

The glimmer of  red tinge in your cheeks,

And warmth of your smile ,tingles my arc,

So with  the hot blood flush  in my calf,

Made me  jump , made me dance with excitement,

To reach near our sweet compartment,

Your greetings and your compliments ,

Are my power booster of success.




2 comments:

  1. Huge write. Continue your good work with Amrapalli.I criticized expecting a better write friend. Never misunderstand that.complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge write. Continue your good work with Amrapalli.I criticized expecting a better write friend. Never misunderstand that.complete it.

    ReplyDelete